MALICIOUS MISCHIEF TO PROPERTY AND ATTEMPTED BREAK AND ENTER: 90 BARRYMERE DRIVE, ON LAKE KAMINISKEG, BARRY’S BAY, ONTARIO
During the month of November 2010, Stealth Investigators attended the area of 90 BARRYMERE DRIVE, BARRYS BAY, ONTARIO and conducted a crime scene investigation, collecting evidence left behind by the suspect(s). Peter Moore the Sr. Investigator took multiple photographs and measurements.
It is known that one of the suspect(s) left behind a LCBO (Bridgenorth, Ontario) receipt for Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum, which was purchased on the 1st of October 2010 at 5:29 P.M. LCBO security was contacted for Digital Video footage of the purchaser. Numerous items were also seized which will not be identified in this synopsis. Some will be fingerprinted while others will have be put through forensic examinations to identify the suspect(s) A broken bottle of a flavoured liquor (butterscotch) was also seized. It can be identified. IT IS BELIEVED THE EVENT OCCURRED BETWEEN THE 30TH AND 31ST OF OCTOBER 2010.
The suspect(s) drove down Barrymere Drive upon leaving Highway 62. The driver within 30 meters of the turn lost control on Barrymere Drive, entering the right side ditch. The suspect(s) were driving what is thought to be a heavier truck, likely pickup, with a trailer hitch (ball type likely) on the back. The truck is older and paint samples appear to be of a silver gray colour. (older with some rust) The suspect(s) backed out of the ditch onto Barrymere Drive and continued. The driver stopped in a small open area just prior to number 90 and engaged in aggressive, dangerous driving by leaving large furrowing tire marks in the grassy area and tile bed. This is caused by excessive acceleration and turning the steering wheel hard one way and the other. (often called donuts, but made in grass/field/sand instead of asphalt) The suspect(s) then drove towards the property of number 90, entering the woods which has a path wide enough for a vehicle; drove over small bridge as brook runs through it. The vehicle struck a tree upon exiting the wooded area on the left side. Rubber transfer marks can be seen. The suspect(s) than entered into a clearing on the property of 90 Barrymere Drive. The driver continued with acceleration marks over different areas of the property. Other damage was done which will not be disclosed except these significant facts in issue:
It is hoped that the suspect(s) might come forward and turn themselves into any Ontario Provincial Police Station or even local City Police Department. Investigator Peter Moore will also speak with the family/victims of this matter to determine a protocol if the suspect(s) wish to come forward and discuss their actions with Stealth Investigations. These types of crimes will be dealt with in a different light if a suspect(s) is willing to step up and take responsibility for their actions although NO promises can ever be given. This decision would be a combined effort between the family/victims, police, crown attorney and Stealth Investigations.
- Stealth Investigations has taken measurements of numerous damage points on certain items. Seized evidence of convicting importance.
- The suspect(s) reversed into the home at a high speed. They took several runs at the cottage striking the cottage with trailer hitch and back end causing extensive damage. The damage is so severe that the rear walls will have to be redone. The expense is enormous. The outside runs caused damage to the inside of the home causing boards to travel airborne into the living area. (Vehicle speeds will be determined)
- The suspect(s) attempted entry into the home by kicking at different doors, causing enough damage that locks had to be replaced.
- The suspect(s) than drove to the front of the home which is close to the lake. They once again reversed hard into the front destroying a long set of wooden stairs. These stairs were made meticulously with cedar railings, etc. (the whole house has been maintained original to the best of the families ability. Again a ninety year Canadian heritage)
- The suspect(s) attempted entry by prying at the front door.
- The suspect(s) then drove down to the beach area close the house engaging in more donuts but entered the water a certain distance and circling out. The driver again reversed hard into a hydro pole on the side of the road on the beach waterfront of 90 Barrymere Drive, hitting this pole with such force it was split in half; held up due to a steel supporting cable. The pole is now down. Hydro poles are valued at 8 to 10 thousand dollars.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CALLS AND INFORMATION. NOT OFTEN IS A REWARD THIS SUBSTANTIAL OFFERED FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE/ATTEMPT ENTRY AND SHOULD BE A STRONG CAUTION TO THE CULPRIT(S) AS TO HOW SERIOUS THE FAMILY IS IN SOLVING THIS CASE.
PETER MOORE LOOKS FORWARD TO TAKING COMMUNITY TIPS AND LEADS.
Thank you for taking the time to review this case and hopefully help an outstanding family associated to Barry’s Bay for almost a century. This must be solved!
Most Sincerely and Respectfully,
Peter J. Moore
Sr. Investigator/Owner Stealth Investigations
$3500.00 REWARD for information leading to the arrest(s) of those responsible for the damage caused to 90 BARRYMERE DRIVE, BARRYS BAY, ONTARIO CANADA. The reward is offered by the homeowners. NOTE: If different subjects provide similar information, the reward may be split appropriately, but Stealth will accept the first caller with the most relevant information leading to the arrest as the key source and will be given the full reward-other arrangements could be discussed with the homeowners if pertinent information is received at the same time. Stealth will keep strict date/time logs relating to this information. CALLERS DO NOT HAVE TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES BUT A NUMBER SYSTEM WILL BE USED TO IDENTIFY WHAT INFORMATION THE CALLER PROVIDED . IF THIS INFORMATION LEADS TO AN ARREST, ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR A COVERT MONEY EXCHANGE. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRUST IN STEALTH AS A PRIVATE AGENCY THAT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION PUBLIC IF YOU CHOSE TO PROVIDE IT. THIS BUILDS A STRONG RAPPORT WITH THE INVESTIGATOR, PETER MOORE WHO HAS WORKED WITH THESE TYPES MATTERS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. BY ASSISTING IN THIS MATTER YOU WILL TRULY HELP TO MAKE OUR COMMUNITY A SAFER PLACE, SPEAKING TO THOSE WHO BLATENTLY AND MALICIOUSLY DAMAGE PROPERTY(OR MAY) A REMINDER IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MANY WILL GO TO EXTREME LEGAL MEASURES, EVEN HIRING THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO WORK COOPERATIVELY WITH THE APPROPRIATE POLICE AGENCY, ENSURING ALL THE BASES ARE COVERED. THIS FAMILY IS ABOUT HERITAGE AND WILL CONTINUE THEIR NINTY YEAR HERITAGE IN BARRY’S BAY. THIS CASE IS EVEN MORE SPECIAL AS THE FAMILY IS AMERICAN AND CONTRIBUTES A GREAT DEAL TO OUR CANADIAN HERITGAE BOTH PERSONALLY/FINANCIALLY. THIS FAMILY IS RESPECTED THROUGHOUT THE AREA AND DESERVES THE BEST FROM THEIR CANADIAN FRIENDS. HELP THEM OUT IF YOU CAN! STEALTH WILL PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS AND HOPE THE COMMUNITY WILL DO THE SAME. THANK YOU!